Optimized for WordPress Powered by CloudLinux® LiteSpeed® WebServer Free SSL Certificates Free Premium WordPress Themes and Plugins
Search Engine Optimized Cloud WordPress Hosting
Our SEO (Search Engine Optimized) optimized Cloud WordPress Hosting provides you with all the tools and support you need to create your own WordPress blog, website or online shop by WooCommerce. By our Cloud WordPress hosting, you will be provided with various free premium plugins such as WP-Rocket, Genesis Theme, Avada Theme, HideWP and much more.
Why MySecure.Space WordPress Cloud Hosting?
Optimized for WordPress
By utilizing the NVMe storage and LiteSpeed™ web-server combining with our smart LiteSpeed™ caching system optimized for WordPress, you will be experiencing the fastest load times. In addition you will get WP-Rocket plugin free or charge which will make your website even faster!
Free Premium Plugins
Our focus is your success therefore, to increase the functionality of your WordPress website we will provide you with major premium plugins and themes free of charge. For instance WP-Rocket, Avada theme, Security plugins, Genesis Framework, WoodMart and much more.
Free Installation & Migration
Although a fast hosting is really important however, proper installation of WordPress is also important. A free installation service is included in all of our WordPress cloud hosting plans. We will install your WordPress for you and also migrate your old WordPress website upon your request.
10 days of Daily Backups
Accidents happen! Our WordPress cloud hosting comes with a state of the art backup system called JetBackup. All of our backups are stored in separate servers. We keep 10 days of daily backups for your ease of mind so that you can restore your backups by only a few clicks.
WORDPRESS CLOUD HOSTING PLANS
All of our WordPress cloud hosting plans are optimized for WordPress powered website, providing you with a fast and reliable experience.
Best for personal blogs
Best for High Traffic Blogs & WooCommerce
Best for Businesses & Serious Websites
* All the prices are excluding of VAT. The VAT amount will be added to the final price based on your location.
* All the displayed prices as based on the annual payment period.
OPTIMIZED FOR WORDPRESS
Apart from the enterprise NVMe drives we tweaked our cloud WordPress servers to dramatically increase site speed of your WordPress websites. Higher speeds will help your ranking in Google and also it will provide a better experience for your visitors. We also include WP-Rocket premium caching plugin in most of our WordPress plans. WP-Rocket not only fully caches your dynamic and static content, it also optimized your WordPress’s overall performance by minifying and combining CSS and JS files. With our WordPress cloud hosting you will also take advantage of extra security layers, automated WordPress updates and managed upgrades. The only task that you will have is to focus on your business and success, we will take care of the rest.
Daily Cloud Backups
Your data, your emails and your websites are the most important factors of our business. Hence, our team has implemented a strict and secure daily backup system with the data retention of 10 days to keep your data safe. All the taken backups are distributed to other cloud servers to make sure of the safety of your data. In addition to our automated backups, you are able to take manual backups of your hosting accounts at any time.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
The Technology Behind Our Cloud Hosting
Think of our system as something similar to a virtual private server (VPS). It is virtualization technology, in the sense that we can create an isolated space, in a server, dedicated to you alone, and assign to that space a certain level of RAM and CPU resources. The difference is that, unlike a VPS, you do not have to manage the operating system or software related to running a website; we do that for you. You will simply get FTP/SFTP information from us so that you start uploading your website right away, or, install an app via our app installer.
Is It Possible That I Run Out of Resources?
If with each visitor, your website’s scripts are trying to compute the origins of the universe, then yes, there is no computer in the world that can handle that. Joking aside, that means if your website is consuming an extraordinary amount of CPU and/or RAM per click, then your website’s coding is inefficient. Such issues are due to poorly written code or plugins in your content management system. Our team can help you diagnose such issues. With that said, we’d like to remind our clients of the thousands of very poorly written codes such as WordPress plugins.
Can You Migrate My Site from An Another Provider?
Yes! In more than 90% of cases, at NO COST. If it turns out to be a more complicated migration, then we will have our higher level support team work with you and we will bill you at the regular managed support rate of $99 per hour. Our team will inform you if we need to do so.
Are Our Cloud Servers Able to Handle Heavy Loads?
The answer is certainly YES. When compared to standard shared web hosting, with Cloud Hosting, you get a bigger “piece of the cake”. We will assign far more server resources (RAM and CPU power) to your container, plus, we tweak the settings of the web serving software to deliver your content faster.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will never limit your usage in terms of space however, your usage should comply with our fair-usage policy. Please refer to our terms of service for more information.
We will never limit your usage in terms of bandwidth however, your usage should comply with our fair-usage policy. Please refer to our terms of service for more information.
The managed WordPress cloud hosting comes with:
- Regular WordPress updates by our support team
- Regular Plugin updates by our support team
- Regular theme updates by our support team
- Free consultation for the performance and security of your WordPress
- Priority support from our WordPress professionals
- The licensing of your premium plugins and themes (which are not provided by us) are not included. That means if your plugin or theme license expires, we will not have any responsibility regarding updating of those expired plugins or themes.
- The modification of themes and plugins are not included. If you have modified theme or plugin, you are obliged to inform our support before start using our service. If your website breaks due to an update of a modified plugin or theme, we will not accept any responsibility.
- We provide a free consultancy regarding the performance and security of your website. However, we are not obliged to perform any custom enhancements for your website. If you would need custom tweaking, you will need to contact us and our sales team will provide you an estimate upon your request.
- If updating a plugin or a theme breaks your website, we will not accept any responsibility. We will only be able to simply restore to the previous backup. To resolve the problem you will need to contact the developer of the plugin yourself.
1- Premium SSL is only available for annual plans otherwise, you will not be eligible for this offer.
2- Free installation of the premium SSL certificates in addition to the “Dynamic Trust Badge” are included in this offer. For more information please contact us.
Although Starter, Professional and Premium plans have respectively 10 and unlimited emails which can be created in our management system however, number of emails sent per-hour is limited from 50 emails for Personal, 100 emails for Professional and 200 for Business accounts. If you need more than the mentioned emails/hour please contact our support, we would be more than happy to help you with a solution.
– Free Domain Name offer is only available for Professional and Business plans if purchased annually, otherwise you will not be eligible for this offer.
– The domain name will be renewed as long as you renew your cloud plan with us.
– At the moment the included TLDs are: .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EU, .DE, .AT, .ES, .BE, .FR, .US, .GALLERY, .SPACE however, in neat future more TLDs will be added to this offer.
Basically upon your request we will migrate your WordPress powered website from your previous provider to our cloud servers free of charge. However, sometime due to the complexity of some WprdPress website it might need more time and technical knowledge. In such cases before the migration we will inform you and possibly will provide you with a quote. If agreed we will perform the migration for you.
Please note that due to the performance issues the maximum allowed size per database is 1 GB. For more information please contact us.
Due to the fact that we are providing premium plugins and themes, we will not be able to give FTP or file manager access for our WordPress cloud hosting.